Selling a home isn't something to leave up to chance.
Without Linda, one of the largest transactions of your life could quickly become one of your largest regrets.
There are several things to consider: Is now a good time to sell? What's the best way to get the word out; what will the marketing and advertising looklike ?
How do you get top dollar for your property? These are just some of the questions Linda can help answer to ensure you're 100% happy throughout the entire process.
Selling your home/property is often an emotional, decision.
Helping you sell your property for the highest price attainable, within the time frame that fits your plans-from the time the sign goes up, to the day the property sells, my role as a professionally trained and experienced REALTOR® is to ensure the selling “experience” has been as stress-free as possible.
Agency Relationships :
- What does it mean to Work with a REALTOR® ?
- What is Multiple Representation?
What can You expect from Me?
- Market information to explain the "active" competition and the most recent sales of similar properties.
- A Marketing-Advertising Plan geared to your property to ensure that Buyer's are attracted ( and qualify)
Working together to have the property ready for "showings" ( virtual tours and or in-person)
- You only get one chance for "first impressions" -inside and out! Understanding what Buyers expect when they see a property is critical.
- The advice to get the property ship shape could include delaying the listing for a couple of weeks while we spruce things up, arrange for a storage locker or rearrange the furniture; tidy up the basement and the garage...how are the gardens?
- Buyers more often than not will preview listings on-line and perhaps drive around a neighbourhood to check properties out before making an appointment to preview.
From Listing the property, to negotiating an Offer, to Completing the Sale
- My job is to assist you in achieving your goals. Every single form that is needed will be explained! We will review market information so that YOU can make the best informed decision possible.
Proudly serving tcommunities surrounding Kincardine (including Point Clark, Port Elgin/Saugeen Shores, Ripley/Lucknow Teeswater, Paisley, Walkerton, and Goderich too).
Whatever your real estate needs may be, looking to lease or rent commercial or residential property move up or downsize , I’m here to work with You!
After all, at Royal LePage Exchange Helping You is what we do!
Let’s get started -You won’t be disappointed!